Whether you are straight or gay, male or female, find out why so many people who have discovered SuperSlyde Silicone Lubricant have chosen us to be their favourite personal sex lube.
Ignite Your Sexual Chemistry
Good lubrication, like pheromones, having the right “equipment”, and technique (knowing how to use it) is an essential, though often overlooked, element of good sexual chemistry. Unlike the rest, good lubrication is the only element of sexual chemistry you can buy off the shelf. Few realise that the quality of personal lube used can make the difference between having a “so-so” and “Over the Top” sexperience. A sure-fire way to instantly ignite your performance and enhance your pleasure is simply by selecting the right personal lubricant. Too many choices? Don’t know where to start? We’re here to take the guesswork out – SuperSlyde is here to the rescue!
Silicone lubricants have long been considered a “premium” lubricant because of its many qualities: –
- Slippery and smooth, silicone lubricant forms a sheer layer which your skin simply glides over
- Since these lubes contain no water, they take much longer to dry, staying slick for a long time
- Non-irritating, silicone is great for people with sensitive skin
- Reapply less frequently, a few drops go a long way
- Feels slick and slippery, not sticky after a few minutes of use
- Can be used for full body massage, may be left on skin for moisturising effect
- Since it doesn’t break down in water, can be used in the shower or bath, or underwater or in the rain (if you’re into that)
- Does not contain glycerin
- Does not promote yeast and other vaginal infections
- Has not been shown to increase the risk for HIV transmission during anal intercourse, as some water-based lubes have 
Not all silicone lubes are created equal – subtle yet significant differences exist between products, and during our development process, we realised “just as good” was simply not good enough. We wanted SuperSlyde to be the best in its class. Delving deep into silicone chemistry, we have isolated multiple variables that affect the physical and performance properties of silicone lubricants. By carefully controlling each variable, we were able to arrive at SuperSlyde’s breakthrough formulation, a development process that took over 18 months and countless variations that were tested both in the lab and actual usage conditions. How did we do this? By carefully controlling the catalysts, silicone chain lengths, coupled with optimal mixing temperature and relative humidity, all through a stringent GMP certified manufacturing process, we were able to arrive at our winning formulation. The result, a silicone lubricant that truly is unlike any other on the market – SuperSlyde. In short, SuperSlyde is
- Super slick and smooth
- Unbelievably sensual
- Ultra long lasting
- Easy to clean
- Hypoallergenic and non-irritating
- Latex safe
Not only that, SuperSlyde has
- Great packaging
- Unique one-hand/no-drip dispenser
SuperSlyde is made in Singapore, under strict certified-GMP conditions, giving you the assurance of quality and safety. Because SuperSlyde is manufactured and marketed in-house, we are able to manage our costs, cut out the middlemen, and pass the savings to you. Final conclusion: You can enjoy what is possibly the world’s best silicone lube at a very affordable price.
Proof, Not Promises
In a double blind consumer survey comparing SuperSlyde to several market leaders, we asked survey participants to use and rate each sample based on the following performance scales:
- Duration of lubrication
- Texture & thickness
- Ease of cleaning
Superslyde received the highest scores on each scale, and was rated the highest overall. Finally, when asked to pick only 1 product, 9 in 10 survey participants preferred SuperSlyde. Mission accomplished – SuperSlyde is officially Over The Top!