- MR.LEATHER64TEN Contest Raffle Tickets$1.00 – $20.00$1 = SINGLE = 1 ticket $5 = NIPPLE 2 NIPPLE = 7 tickets $20 = FLY 2 FLOOR = 30 tickets
- 2) CHATECHISM! by 64TEN University & The Leather Archives & Museum – March 9, 2019$5.0012pm – 3pm: CHATECHISM! – Presented by 64TEN University & The Leather Archives & Museum (3 Sessions) Classes: Titleholder Forum, Fire play, Bob Blair Bondage (President of LA&M). Tickets will be available at the door for a $5 suggested donation (1 free raffle ticket w/ purchase) CATECHISM Classes at MR.LEATHER64TEN Contest Weekend 12:00 - 1:00 PM Class #1 Title Holder Panel: The Leather Community has a long history of community involvement through the contest and title holder tracks. Come hear perspectives from current and former local, state, and international title holders about their title year, the impact that title holders can have on their community, and their guidance for future titleholders. 1:00 - 2:00 PM Class #2 Intro to Fire Play with Sir Wolf: Ya know the saying if you play with fire your going to get burned? I say yes please! Lets just do it in a pleasurable way unless you like that. This hot demonstration is for those that want an intro to fire play. In this class we will go over the most important thing, safety and how to handle the scene when things go wrong. We will go over different techniques to heat up the experience and how to make your own wands. Also, we will touch on cupping and wax play. Questions and comments are encouraged throughout the class. There will be an opportunity at the end for some hands-on experience. 2:00 - 3:00 PM Class #3 Floggers, Paddles, and Knives…. Oh My!!! with Bob Behr: Flogging, Paddling, and Knife play alone can be the ultimate sensation play, but why limit yourself to just one kink per scene? Combine the impact of a paddle or flogger with the “pin-point” sensations of knife play. Techniques will be shared to both relax or sexually charge your playmate and send them into a head-space they will never forget. Participants will have an opportunity to not only learn the basics of safety, play bag essentials, negotiating a scene, flogger, paddle, and knife choices, but how to best mind fuck your partner; all necessary before your first throw of the flogger, strike of the paddle, or stroke of a blade.
- 1) MR.LEATHER64TEN 2019: The Last Brunch – Dirty Boys & Danishes$8.00Please bring your receipt to the door: Saturday, March 9, 2019, 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM, as no tickets will be mailed. However, there will be a list at the door as well.
- 3) MR.LEATHER64TEN 2019 Contest Entrance Ticket$10.00SATURDAY, MARCH 9, 2019, 8:00 PM General Admission ONLY this year. No VIP tables or packages. Please bring your receipt to the door Saturday Night, as no tickets will be mailed.
- MR.LEATHER64TEN 2019 Contest Pin
- MR.LEATHER64TEN Contest Koozie$2.50MR.LEATHER64TEN Contest Koozie Beer Cozy or Koozie. The foam sleeve you put around a can of ice-cold beer or soda sometimes goes by a name that sounds like the word “cozy.” ... As with words that are primarily spoken, not written, it's hard to find a single definitive spelling. In fact, the word for this sleeve is spelled at least a dozen different ways......
- MR.LEATHER64TEN Contest Water Bottle$5.00MR.LEATHER64TEN Contest Water Bottle White contest logo on a black bottle with an orange cap. Fits many bike water bottle holders and back pack bottle sleeves, and even car cup holders. Many of our customers even like to mix J-Lube powder and water in them for easy prep, application, and temporary storage.
- MR.LEATHER64TEN 2019 Contest T-Shirt$20.00 – $23.00100% cotton black t-shirt with black, white, & orange silk screened images.